Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lazy Days!

I finally got pictures posted, I am so excited. Hopefully my blog skills will just get better and better over time :)
I just wanted to say what a great weekend I have had, I got to go out with my girl friends on Friday night, and hung out with at my mom's and played with my sisters that came home from St. George on saturday and had a crazy day in nursery today. Anyway I am just so thankful to have the family and friends that I have. At this time of year I start to get a little sentimental about the people and things around me and how lucky I am to be so blessed with so many good things and people in my life. I hope you all have a Happy Thanks Giving!

1 comment:

stacy h. said...

YES! i can't tell you how happy it makes me that you have a blog. i will put you in my daily reading line-up! mom has a blog too. check hers out. teresajohnson.typepad.com