Sunday, December 16, 2007

I have had such a fun week, Rylee's Birthday, Going out with friends and getting totally ready for Christmas. I am done with my shopping and what 8 days to go! The only thing I haven't done is get Christmas cards ordered or sent. There is still time I know, but it might not happen this year we will see!
Also I am having a Shoe party on Wed the 19th out at my home. Open house from 6:30-8:00. They have lots of inexpensive, very cute women's and children's shoes, especially little girls. So come on out! Send me a message if you would like to come and I would love to give you directions.
Check out the new pics!

5 comments:

Kate Rosenvall said...

Love the stick horses. Yes, you are a Martha Stewart. I'm glad Rylee had a fun birthday! That picture of you and her is darling!

Way to go on being ready for Christmas already. I have been ready for a couple days now and it feels so great! I don't think I will be able to make it to the shoe party on Wednesday, but have a great time!
Love ya,
Marcae

Kallee said...

Kenz...I am so happy I finally made the cut for the blog! I feel like Mrs. America! I had alot of fun on Saturday. Let's be honest, the picture w/ us and our hubbies-my coat makes me look like I have a gorilla body with a small head. I forgot that you were having your shoe party. You were so great to come to mine, I want to try to make it...We have tons going on that night. I will let you know.

Fritzsche's said...

You are so Martha. They turned out so cute. I can't believe that Rylee is 6 already. That is so crazy. Anyway I love the new pics.

Keri Haynie said...

I love seeing what you are up to! I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.Check out my Flasback picture for today. I think you will get a good laugh.

Robyn said...

Hey, cute pictures, you need to get these girls to get blogs so we can all keep in touch better! So Kallee and Janean if you are reading this get going! PS sorry again we missed you the other night, Im kinda sick about it! Hope you have a happy new year! Love ya!Rob