Monday, January 21, 2008


So it has taken us a few months, but we have figured out that we are just not good dog people! We are gone way to much and a puppy deserves more attention than we can give him. So we are giving him back to his previous owner, which actually seems happy to get him back. Our kids were sad for a minute and I imagine they will be for a couple days when he goes this week but then they will get over it. Rylee has already moved onto the next pet! A Fish! Why didn't she decide that to begin with! Anyway he has been fun but it will be a relief not to have to worry about him all day long!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rylee is such a character! I just love that girl! Can you not wait until she is old enough where you can totally spend the day shopping, eating lunch and gossiping about the boys she likes!
P.S. I am going to miss Grizz!
Love and miss you all!

Fritzsche's said...

That puppy got really big since I last saw a picture of him. Anyway that is really too bad but maybe it's for the best.

Skye said...

So are you really trading the dog in for a baby???!!! jk i was only hoping you would say that! Rylee where did you get her what a hoot! i mss her tons and can't believe the little lady she has become! love you guys and miss you!

Kallee said...

Poor little latch-key Grizz. She/He was a cute dog. This just confirms the fact that we should just have a pet rock.

Kallee said...

Rylee is awesome. "I am sorry it had to end this way"-priceless. I love your new table and can't wait to see it in person. What stain did you use? Where did you get your cute decor...and you said you didn't know how to decorate...It looks great!

Fritzsche's said...

Rylee is hilarious. I would have died laughing. What a funny thing for a little kid to say. I love it!