Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged!




So I have just been tagged, I have been before, but I just never did it, so I figured I would do this one! Anyway, I just got a new purse so it is not as overloaded as my ones in the past. I don't change bags that often so my stash tends to build up. I have the wallet, planner thx deb ( i would die without it), assorted lip gloss's (I feel like I am a roundy girl even though I rarely put it on! Love you girls!) Camera, cd with year old pictures on it, gum, mints, hand sanitizer. Rylee's dirty socks??? I don't know why, and a baggie of IBU Profen!
I am going to tag Natalie, Skye, Ashley, Alysa, Marcae and Gina! Show us what ya got girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO Fun! I am excited to do mine! Rylee socks came from when she walked outside got them dirty and left them lying around Skye's house. Then Skye bundled them and gave them to you right before we left and you put them in your purse! I can't believe I remembered that! I am so weird!

Fritzsche's said...

Dirty socks huh??? Well I did mine and had nothing very interesting at all in there. At least yours had something funny and odd in there. Love ya.

Kate Rosenvall said...

I'm not even going to attempt to show what is in my purse. I think the only things that would be in it are a bunch a wrappers, my student planner, wallet and maybe a nail file....I'm pathetic :)
P.S. I love the pillows on your couch...super cute!

Ashley and Jake said...

haha wow 1. develop those pictures! 2. get rylee's socks out of there... it shows how much of a mom you are! ahaha and 3. put on that lip gloss it makes your lips sexy! yah you dont even want to know whats in mine i could go on and on... some pretty cool stuff im not gnna lie! but love ya it was great seeing you two tell the boys hi!