I bet she did a great job. I can't believe how big she is. You must be a proud mom. She'll have to put on a show for us next time we're together.
Way to go Ry! We love her! BTW...you now have music AND a slide show on the blog. You have really turned into a fancy blogger :)
she did great! i Like the slide show!
You are in TROUBLE!!! You were supposed to call and let us know when the play was...hmmm! J/K She is a little Super Star!!! Cute pics!
I can't wait to see her on the red carpet someday. She is so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I bet she did a great job. I can't believe how big she is. You must be a proud mom. She'll have to put on a show for us next time we're together.
Way to go Ry! We love her! BTW...you now have music AND a slide show on the blog. You have really turned into a fancy blogger :)
she did great! i Like the slide show!
You are in TROUBLE!!! You were supposed to call and let us know when the play was...hmmm! J/K She is a little Super Star!!! Cute pics!
I can't wait to see her on the red carpet someday. She is so cute.
Post a Comment