I truly never get into the whole March Madness, but his month was completely a blurr. I feel like it was yesterday when I last put up a post and now I look the whole month has gone buy! Anyway I am sorry, I am a slacker. I did through all my pictures on another slide show, there are too many of them to list them individually! So take a look at our busy month!
I would like to give a special public birthday shout out to my husband! His b-day was the 29th and because it has been such a crazy time, we didn't do a whole lot! I am sorry babe! I hope you don't feel neglected! I just want to tell you how thankful I am for you and all you do for me and our family. You are such a great dad and hubby, we love you so much! Happy Birthday!
It has been a trying couple of months for me, I had my cousin pass away last month and then one of my best freinds Marcae said goodbye to her little angel and sent her back to our heavenly father this past week also. I know heavenly father has a plan for us and we don't always get why right now, but through my freind Marcaes example of faith and strength, I have learned to put my trust in the lord. Kate was such an blessin in everyone's lives. She taught us all, faith, sacrifice and service. Marcae I admire you and brian so much and how you have dealt with a very hard situation. You are both amazing parents and I love your family. I am so thankful for the family and freindships I have. I have truly been blessed with good people in my life. I hope I take more time to thank all of you for being in my life and being grateful for all that I have each day!
4 comments:
Well Laren we have not forgotten you , Happy-belated b-day. It was a crazy weekend and It is over, any way love your pic. and your blog. Kenz you are an amazing daughter,wife and MOM. Thanks for your example and we love you
OK...LOVE the picture of Laren! It gave me quite the chuckle this morning. Happy Birthday Laren! Jake's bday was yesterday. We went to dinner and the Jazz game. So, I am glad you have finally updated the blog :) Rylee cracks me up. I thought she had a bloody nose while making easter eggs...alas, that was not the case. Kids are awesome. Love ya!
I love all the pictures, Rylee is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Laren!
P.S. this is for Kallee get the blog going!!!
Mackenzie, I am not sure if you will remember me or not...Monica Johnson, we went to Jr. High together! I was blog surfing and ran across yours! YOu have such a beautiful family! It was fun to see you and see how our lives have changed since then!! Hope all is well and I hope to stay in touch.
Monica
Post a Comment