Monday, March 3, 2008

My Favorite things!






So Kallee and I put together this 10 Favorite things party with some good 'ol friends that I feel like I never get to see even though we live pretty close. It was the hottest group of girls in 95!! Yes we still look as good as we did back then girls! Even better! It was so fun to get together and eat and share our favorite things with each other. Great ideas girls thanks for sharing!

7 comments:

Skye said...

Good to see you this weekend! I am glad you updated your blog! looks like you had a sucessful girls night what a fun idea! I only can hope to have my girl friends near by!

Kallee said...

Kenz,
That was a good time. Thanks for being such a gracious hostess. You are totally one of my favorite things (in a non-lesbian sort of way). I love being friends with you!

Fritzsche's said...

Looks like a good time. I haven't seen or heard from you in so long. We need to get together too.

Anonymous said...

So fun! My mom did that for an enrichment night activity. It is so fun to see what your friends favorites are! Mine is Michael Buble's CD and Rosebud salve! Also, that is really sweet what you wrote about Riley...he is a strikingly good looking guy isn't he!

Robyn said...

Kenz, that was so fun! We need to do things like this more often! Thanks to you and Kallee for putting it together! Know everyone just needs to hold up to there end of there bargin and start blogs! Rakell did! So Kallee, Janean, Nicole and Jeanette! Get on it! Love you guys! PS sorry to here about your cousin, that is to bad.

Kate Rosenvall said...

What a great idea. I bet you guys had a fabulous time. I may have to steal that idea from you :)

RaKell said...

Thanks Kenz and Kallee! It was so great to see everyone. We need to get together more often.