Sunday, May 11, 2008

MUTHRZ!!!

Rylee wrote me a note yesterday that said "Hape Muthrz Da Mom"! I loved it. I thought I would dedicate this post to My Mom! I can't begin to start on what a wonderful person she is. I don't think you all want to read all that I could say, it would go on forever, so I will list my favorite things about My mom and Mothers!

She loves her family and is a great Nana!

She is more than a mom she is our Best Friend!

She has sacrificed so much for us and always put us first!

She has taught us everything we know about being a good mom and raising great kids!

She is always helping others, she is the most giving selfless person I know!

She is always there for me........ALWAYS!
She loves living life, she has wonderful hobbies, a great relationship with my dad, loves the gospel and has an amazing testimony, always there for others. Smart and HARD Working. I want to be just like her when I grow up! Happy Mothers Day Mom! I love you!

8 comments:

Ali and Rob said...

DITTO! love ya, thanks for Sat. was fun wish we would have had more time!

Fritzsche's said...

What a cute mom you have. And I agree with everything you said. She is a good mom and nana too!

Marcae said...

Hape Muthrs Da Kenz! Rylee is so cute. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kenz You made me cry and I was at work. I love you and your Bros and sis. YOU guys make my life complete.

Skye said...

COuldn't have said it better.... we are so lucky to have her!!! Looks like we missed out on sat.

Anonymous said...

So cute! So True! Dont have too much fun with out us! Were coming up in a few weeks, we need to play! Love you cutie!

Anne's Vinyl and so much more said...

Hey, I came across Robyn's blog and saw your name on hers. Cute pictures of you and your family. Blogs are so fun to stay in touch. Glad to have found yours.
Anne (Anderson)

stacy h. said...

you have a good mom kenz. and YOU are a good mom. happy mother's day, a week or so late :)