Sunday, June 29, 2008

Colby's leap of Faith!

After many trips to the edge and back to the stairs, Colby along with his cousin Brayden made the leap off the Second level platform at Lava. Way to go Colbs. You are much more brave than I am. They even got Laren up there too. Sorry no pics of that one :)

4 comments:

stacy h. said...

you wouldn't get me up there! brave kids! :)

Skye said...

Wow, you updated! looks like the the reunion was fun, colby is nuts!! I am sad i missed rylee's last year muttin bustin! love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey these are great pic and looks like you had a great time . Love Rylee and Colby to pieces!!!! So brave too. Love ya all

Ashley and Jake said...

WOW I DIDN'T KNOW HE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! THATS SWEET! UM... SIS YOUR MISSING ONE THING ON YOUR BLOG... TWEEDY STYLE! HELLO! HAHA LOVE YA