Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I love me some John Mayer!





I don't know if I can say I love a lot of singers, but I love John Mayer. He is my all time favorite! Some of my girl Friends and I got tickets and went and had ourselves a good time. We even met up with my good friend Marcae so that was a bonus. That Jennifer Anniston has nothing on us !!! Thanks girls for the fun time~

3 comments:

Skye said...

lucky- i had no idea you were going to that! he puts on a good show! looks like tons of fun!

Meg said...

Hey Kenz, I'm a total blog stocker!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Kallee wants you to check out my blog so you can see our rock band photos. johnmegthomas.blogspot.com

stacy h. said...

oh! i am so jealous. seriously, he is so talented...and hot again. he went through a weird chubby-faced gross stage for a while. glad hot john is back!