Rylee the snake charmer! Sick I don't know where she came from! Tate and her are such clowns! Kash, Rylee and Tate, A great view for the fireworks! The best nana and papa in the world! Rylee got her first BEE STING! WHY ME!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree with Rylee "I am a lazy river kind of girl too!" I bet the John Mayer concert was awesome! You looks so good in green! I love it on you! Love you, see you tonight!
Kenz - It's me Amy Twitty (you left a comment on my blog about pictures). Trust me I don't mind at all you looking at our blog, I do it to everyone else!! Casey said to tell you hi as well. I would love to take pictures of your family. Just email me at amy@sagecommunities.com and we will talk that way. Can't wait to hear from you. Your family is beautiful. Take care.
2 comments:
I agree with Rylee "I am a lazy river kind of girl too!" I bet the John Mayer concert was awesome! You looks so good in green! I love it on you! Love you, see you tonight!
Kenz - It's me Amy Twitty (you left a comment on my blog about pictures). Trust me I don't mind at all you looking at our blog, I do it to everyone else!! Casey said to tell you hi as well. I would love to take pictures of your family. Just email me at amy@sagecommunities.com and we will talk that way. Can't wait to hear from you. Your family is beautiful. Take care.
Post a Comment