Anyway here are some pictures of her room. I thought it turned out perfect. I still need to decorate and put things on the walls and dresser but, so far its livable! Thanks Mom, Dad and Laren for all your hard work and helping me with my vision, it is exactly what I wanted!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Can you say BABY!!!!
WOW, I can't believe its finally here. Tomorrow is the big day! Baby Boyce will arrive. Is it driving any of you crazy that we don't have a name yet. Well welcome to my world. We do have 3 lovely names we just don't know which one yet. Gracee Ann, Atyson Ann or Hadlee Ann Boyce will be blessed to come into this world hopefully tomorrow. Anyway we can't wait, I am excited and the kids are very excited and Laren....well lets just say he'll adjust(I hope)!
Anyway here are some pictures of her room. I thought it turned out perfect. I still need to decorate and put things on the walls and dresser but, so far its livable! Thanks Mom, Dad and Laren for all your hard work and helping me with my vision, it is exactly what I wanted!


Anyway here are some pictures of her room. I thought it turned out perfect. I still need to decorate and put things on the walls and dresser but, so far its livable! Thanks Mom, Dad and Laren for all your hard work and helping me with my vision, it is exactly what I wanted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Jodee and I vote for Hadley! We both love it and it us aweful with our last names. :) all the names ate good choices. And I love the circle rugs in her room. Good luck tomorrow, so exciting!
Kenz, I am so excited for you. I hope all goes well. The nursery turned out fabulous. Can't wait for pictures of the new little one!!
i am so excited!! can't wait to meet her! the dresser looks great
I'm putting in my two cents and voting for Atyson. Although I've never seen it spelled that way but I like it. I do love all the names though. I thought you were considering Peyton? Maybe I'm dreaming. Anyway I can't wait and am so excited for you. I hope everything goes ok and will be expecting to hear about it when that baby gets hear. Good luck tomorrow and I love you. The nursery is adorable.
good luck tomorrow, kenz! i am sooooo jealous that u are done being pregnant tomorrow and i still have a month left!!! good luck w the naming, i think it's smart to go in w a few options and see which one fits her. the paneling in the nursery is beautiful! a la jerry? lucky little girl to come into such a great home with such a great family!
oh my gosh! Her room turned out so cute!!! Congratulations to you both, babies are so exciting! (and don't let Laren fool you... he is excited! He just has to try and act manly! :)
Can't wait to see pics of the new baby and find out her name!
This is such a cute room! You guys did a great job. Congrats on the baby girl by the way. She'll be adorable
I hope everything goes perfectly and I LOVE the room, she is one lucky lady
Baby Girl's room turned out so cute. I love the board on the walls and the striped accent wall. She is going to be so sassy! I can't wait to come see this little friend. We love you guys!
I love how it all turned out. Sooo cute. A perfect little girls room.
Post a Comment