We had Hadlee Blessed on October 11th. We were so blessed to have most all of our family from both sides there to help us celebrate this special day! Laren did such a great job and gave Hadlee a beautiful blessing. She wore Rylee's blessing dress and when I put it on her, I thought back on how fast 7 years has gone by since Rylee's blessing and I hope that the next 7 can slow down just a bit! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Hadlee has brought our family closer together and made us feel so much joy and happieness. We love her so much and can't wait to watch her grow and learn. I am thankful to my heavenly father for letting us raise her. What a huge resposibility that is to raise a beautiful, strong, happy Daughter of God. On this day I want so many things for Hadlee. I want her to be and have so many things, Happy, safe, positive, peaceful, strong, confident, humble, friendly, compasionate, most of all to always know how much she is loved by her family and her Heavenly Father.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Oh what a Blessing!
We had Hadlee Blessed on October 11th. We were so blessed to have most all of our family from both sides there to help us celebrate this special day! Laren did such a great job and gave Hadlee a beautiful blessing. She wore Rylee's blessing dress and when I put it on her, I thought back on how fast 7 years has gone by since Rylee's blessing and I hope that the next 7 can slow down just a bit! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Hadlee has brought our family closer together and made us feel so much joy and happieness. We love her so much and can't wait to watch her grow and learn. I am thankful to my heavenly father for letting us raise her. What a huge resposibility that is to raise a beautiful, strong, happy Daughter of God. On this day I want so many things for Hadlee. I want her to be and have so many things, Happy, safe, positive, peaceful, strong, confident, humble, friendly, compasionate, most of all to always know how much she is loved by her family and her Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So precious! I am still so so so sad that I missed it! I am so glad to hear everything was great! I want you to know I love and adore you and I love your sweet little family! Come visit us soon! She is such a doll and will be all the many things you listed! Loves!
I love the four generation picture. What a cute family you have!
So cute! and well said! you are a great mom and sis, and are such a good example to so many! me imparticular!! love ya!
you do have a great family!
She is absoultly beautiful. Hope things are going good. Cute blog by the way. I have to update mine, so thanks for the reminder
I love those cheeks! Cute family picture Kenz.
Those are just the cutest pictures ever. She is so darling. Blessing days are so special. Hope things are going good for you guys.
Post a Comment