Just a few more pics of sweet little hadlee,oh we just love her!
Friday, November 6, 2009
I love HALLOWEEN!
I love this time of year, Fall, the colors changing, the cool air the fact that I can break out my favorite black turtle neck! And Halloween!!! I always love to dress up too, its not just for kids. We took the kids to Cornbelly's one day, carved pumpkins and we ended up doing a last minute get together with our neighborhood Halloween night. We did a soup party, to get everyone warmed up before they headed out trick or treating! It was great, our whole neighborhood came! Colby was an evil clown, Rylee a Drama Queen, Hadlee a Lady Bug and I was myself a Witch! Laren is party pooper! The kids had a great time, Rylee again came back after just a few houses and said, everyone keeps giving me candy and I don't want it. I think she is the first kid to ever refuse candy and politely say No Thanks after saying trick or treat! What a character she is!










Just a few more pics of sweet little hadlee,oh we just love her!
Just a few more pics of sweet little hadlee,oh we just love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have been waiting for you to update!! Your halloween picture are great everyone looks awesome!!! love and miss you all
You all look so darn cute! Cute baby Hadlee I am craving her!!! I am excited to see you soon! Lvoe you all!
Love the pic's!! look so dang cute!
What fun Pic. of everyone. Hadlee is such a little cutie. Rylee and Colby too. WE Love you all so much.
I love everyone's costumes. So cute. Looks like you guys had fun. Miss ya tons.
Post a Comment