Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009!










Wow what a blurr December was. I can't believe its over. Both Rylee and colby were gone for Christmas. Colby went with his Mom and Kip to Missouri and Rylee went with her Dad and Adrian to Texas. They both had a great time. Colby said he just hung out and talked with family and Rylee said her favorite thing was when they went out to the barn and got to spray paint boxes. She is starting to mold her Tagging Talent, we hope to move up to walls and train car's one day!!! Anyway we were so glad to have them back home. On Christmas Eve Laren and Hadlee and I ran up to Idaho Falls for the Annual Boyce Family Swedish Bread Party at Laren's Brother's house. Cookie goes all out and makes it so special. A Fancy dinner with great food, a talent program, that everyone has to participate in and then a Visit from Santa! It is so fun , Hadlee had her first visit with Santa, she tried to pull his Beard off, but didn't mind him at all! Laren led the family in a song and dance and as always got everyone laughing at his expense! He really should be a lounge singer!

When the Kids did get back home, we had to go to Colby's championship Futsal game before we could go home and open presents. They were so excited, and could hardly wait. They each were happy when Santa remembered to leave presents at our house as well, He left an Airsoft gun for colby (watch out neighborhood cats) and a DSI for Rylee! He also left Band Hero for the family! The kids have made there own group called the Monstars, They Rock!!! Laren was happy with his Steelers hat and clothes and I was happy with my perfume and clothes that the kids picked out. They did a great job I didn't have to take anything back! Hadlee will be much more into it next year. We also spent some time with my family, eating and sledding and playing games! Always a good time with family.




Colby's Futsal Team also won the Championship this season! He has gotten so good and we love to see his passion and dedication to it. We are so proud of you Colby!

2 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Ok so I had to scroll way down cause it's been so long since I've checked your blog and I must say that first of all Rylee is so beautiful. She's seems so grown up now. And I absolutely love Hadlee in her pink bumbo. That is so cute. One that made me laugh is Hadlee in the striped red and white pjs sitting in her bumbo with the red blanket covering it. Her legs look tiny and short. It's so cute.

Jason and Kimber said...

Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! Wow, I can't believe Ry is 8. Time flies so fast. Hadlee is a cutie, she has kisser cheeks like Gracie. I love them. Also, how fun to have a new cousin so close in age. Congrats to Ali and Rob. Looks like there were lots of fun times with sledding and bowling. Family is the best!