Tuesday, April 13, 2010

March........

Wow I am so behind, I will try to do a over view of March. Lets see....
Laren had a Birthday!!! He is not one for big parties but he agreed that this year was his best Birthday yet. Not because of me showering him with presents (because I didn't) or because he is still so young (which he is not)but because we got to spend a wonderful weekend together with lots of our family and close friends. Our kids love him and so do I. I am so grateful that he is in my life and thankful for all he does for our family. I love you babe, Happy Birthday!





What also made this weekend very special is that we were able to go to the Temple and be Sealed! This was such a wonderful experience for us and we were so grateful to share it with our family and friends. It took a while for us to get hear but we are now in it for Eternity!! I love my little family and I can't imagine spending eternity without them! That day was so perfect and It just reaffirmed my testimony in the Gospel. Our Heavenly Father does watch out for us and hears and answers our prayers. I am so grateful for the Gospel in my our lives and that families can be together forever!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so grateful for your little family too! Great post! Love ya!

Skye said...

awh!!! precious i just love you all so much!

Jason said...

Kenz, Congrats! Im so excited for you guys! That is so great! Love ya!

Jason said...

Ps this is Robyn

Payne Family said...

Kenz, I love this post. I am so happy for your little fam. Congrats!!!!

The Lapuaho's said...

That is so neat that you guys were able to go through the temple!! Congrats... your family is so cute!

Kylee said...

great fun! I am so happy for you guys! sure luv ya! xoxo

Debra and Ryan said...

Congrats Kenz! I had no clue that you and Laren got sealed. That is awesome. You family is so cute, especially little Hadlee. More pictures, please. Can't wait to see you and catch up in San Diego.