So we finished up with JR JAZZ!! Both kids played this year. Rylee did really well for her first year and Colby did really good not to get to hot tempered! We loved going to games and watching them play. Rylee was a great defender, even when she was on offense :).
Two cute girls! Hadlee is starting to give Kisses, and Rylee is the only one that can make her laugh. She is warming up to the rest of us. Apparently we are not that funny!
Rylee stayed home from school sick one day. She said mom I am feeling better and I would like you to come sit down so that I can take care of you since you have been taking care of me while I am sick. She said sit down and just relax! She rubbed my feet with lotion and then painted my toe nails and fingernails. I let her pick out the colors and so therefore I got, every other toe and finger painted two different colors. It was BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks Rylee for the pampering!
2 comments:
yay for all the updates! i expect to hear more from you! love hearing about all your kiddos! just can't get enough of them!
Finally got around to seeing the pics of Hadlee...oh my goodness they are so dang cute! I love her little bum and cheeks(face cheeks, oh what the heck bum ones too), she is a doll! Your house was the perfect place for the shots!
Also Rylee is adorable and let her know she can take care of me anytime!
Post a Comment