Sunday, June 27, 2010

Time to catch up!!

I hate when I do this. Wait so long to update that I am overwhelmed and don't want to do it. But this is for you all who still blog rather than FB!! May came and went.
I went on a fantastic girls weekend to San Diego! Kids got out of school and passed!! Pony Express Day's, Strawberry Day's and Lava Hot Springs and Fathers day! Oh what a busy time. Hadlee is crawling and into EVERYTHING! I swear she is like a the energizer bunny that never runs out of energy. She has two bottom teeth and smiles all the time. She also found her wave, she loves to wave hi to everyone that comes in the room. She is a doll though so we'll keep her. Colby made his league soccer team again and Rylee is changing locations on Riding lessons, but still loves it.
I got put into Young Women's so I just went to Girls Camp last week. It was a blast, we are lucky to have Wonderful young women. They inspire me to be better! Here are a few pictures to catch up!


We had so much fun! Thanks Marcae for being the hostess with the mostess!!! I have been blessed to have the best Friends in my life! Thanks again guys :)


Me and my kids at Pony Express days Fireworks, in our front yard! Its the best.


Hadlee had her first taste of Swinging and loves it! Rylee always loves being outside and now even funner when her Little sis can swing too!


Hadlee never just sits there, she is always moving, crawling, climbing through over and under anything she can.

Colby did his first race. A 5K for Pony Express Day's and he did awesome! He even beat his mom and Kip. Way to go Colbs!!

Laren and Colby down at the 40.

We went to Idaho for Memorial Day.

Summer is officially here!









I had twins for about 1 day and a half, that was enough!! They were great most of the time ;) I don't know how you twin moms do it!!

Nothing like a backyard campout!
Here is all the fun had at Lava Hot Springs!!





Me and my girls!! I am the luckiest mom ever!

4 comments:

Ali and Rob said...

So fun and cute pic's...! I'm in the same boat, catching up...so glad to see it! love ya, and thx again.

Alysa said...

Yeah, so good to see updated pictures of what you've been up to. Busy times. Keep havin' fun. Miss ya!

Kallee said...

I love and miss you crazy kids :)

Marcae said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze that little Hadlee! She is growing up so fast. It looks like you guys are having a fun, eventful Summer! Miss you:)