So last thursday night Janean, Kade, Ali, Calvin and I and a friend of Calvin's (sorry I forgot her name) went to the Brad Paisley concert. It was so great, Janean and I had great seats and I think we both fell in love again that night with the opening act.... Ladies if you don't know who Chuck Wicks is you better check him out. He is talented and gorgeous! My camera battery was dying so I only got a few pictures in and not a great one of Chuck, but oh I have pictures in my memory to last me a life time! Thanks guys for a great time!
11 comments:
I have no idea who Chuck Wicks is but it sounds like I better find out. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
chuck who?? looks like you had a good time! and tell cobly to play good in jr. jazz! love ya miss ya too but i look forward to seeing you this weekend!
oh my heck, I was there too, and I feel in love with rodney atkins, he was heaven! Chuck was not half bad though I must admit! That was so good! They are all so good! cute pictures of you guys though, you must have had great seats!
I need to get copies from ya! Was fun! and Yes! they are all three hot talented men!
oh man... im jealous yes very jealous! who is chuck... looks like im going to have to do some research! but love ya and looks like you guys had fun! cant wait to see ya
oh man... im jealous yes very jealous! who is chuck... looks like im going to have to do some research! but love ya and looks like you guys had fun! cant wait to see ya
Looks like you guys had a great time. What kind of name is "Chuck Wicks??" I hope that's not his real name.....
P.S. What happened to the rest of your postings?
Who's Chuck? Some hott country singer I guess? Did you know who he was before you went? I always need a new hollywood crush, now that Heath is gone. :( See you tonight, and drive safe!
Who cares who Chuck is...Willie Nelson is where it's at :) I'm glad you had fun!
OOH LA LA! I love your new background? Where did you learn to do such things? Anyways, you inspired me to change mine up a bit, I dont have to wait for Valentines Day to be over to add some spunk to my life. Love you so much and hope you had a safe drive home!
thanks for playing this weekend it was good to see you guys!
Post a Comment