So saturday was Colby's 9th B-day! Wow how he has grown! He wanted to go bowling with his freinds, Shamon and Kaden, so we hit up Jack and Jill's and had a great time there. I think colby had his all time high score and he didn't loose his temper! Way to go Colbs. :) We then went back to our house and had his favorite meal TACO's! Then cake and Ice Cream! We are so lucky to get a long so good with Colby's mom and step dad that they came over and joined in on the fun too. We had a great night, cobly got a basketball game, Ipod and scriptures and lots of I Tunes gift cards. He is totally into music right now it is a riot! His mom says he is a rock star at rock band at her house. So who know's maybe colby will be the next american idol!! Happy Birthday colbs we love you and are so happy for the great young man you are becoming! We love you!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
COLBY'S B-DAY
So saturday was Colby's 9th B-day! Wow how he has grown! He wanted to go bowling with his freinds, Shamon and Kaden, so we hit up Jack and Jill's and had a great time there. I think colby had his all time high score and he didn't loose his temper! Way to go Colbs. :) We then went back to our house and had his favorite meal TACO's! Then cake and Ice Cream! We are so lucky to get a long so good with Colby's mom and step dad that they came over and joined in on the fun too. We had a great night, cobly got a basketball game, Ipod and scriptures and lots of I Tunes gift cards. He is totally into music right now it is a riot! His mom says he is a rock star at rock band at her house. So who know's maybe colby will be the next american idol!! Happy Birthday colbs we love you and are so happy for the great young man you are becoming! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
looks like fun wish we could have celabrated with you! see you soon! love ya
Happy Bday Colby! It looks like you guys had some fun times. Did you happen to run into Clifford the Big Red Dog at the bowling alley?
Looks like you have a great little family. I can't believe how big Rylee is, holy cow. I got Skye's blog which opened up a whole new worls of blogs!!! I love it. I will be checking in on you. Sounds like life is good
Mindy
Kenz, what a good mom you are. It looks like you guys had a fun time. Happy Birthday Colby!
Looks like a blast. Then agian anything is fun with the Boyce family. Did we send him a card? I can not remember and I would die if we didn't.
Sorry I realized after looking at your blog, that i didn't ever get back to you. We found another plan. Thanks for all the help that you have given us though. Looks like fun is never in short supply at your house.
Hillaree
LOVE, LOVE The family picture in the snow!! ADORABLE!! Look forward to reading your blog!!
Fun to run into you today! We'll have to all get together soon for a baby shower! Yea!
Post a Comment