I can't believe that school is finally here, we have the first week down and only 100+ to go. Summer went by way to fast and now that both my kids are in school ALL day, I have come to realize how much I miss them. Well now I am over missing them and love having the days to myself. However I think I have been busier now, but at least I am getting some things done. Don't ask me what..... Anyway, both Colby and Rylee love school. Colby is in 4th and Rylee in 1st. They were both ready and excited to start school again. Except for Rylee did ask me on Friday "mom when do we get out of school for summer break again??" I think this might be a long year for this social butterfly.
I would like to thank all of the family and friends that came out to help lay our sod in the back yard last week. It was a big job to get it up the hill, but we did it and we couldn't have done it without all the help. It looks great and I am so glad that it is in, I have only had to sweep my back patio once and it is still clean. Hooray!

Colby's big catch at fathers and son's !!

First Day of School!

I can't believe they are growing up so fast.

Our Backyard!
7 comments:
nice lawn! to only be in elementary again...that was the life! Cute pictures and love rylees back pack!
yea for grass!! now you have to figure out the scientific code for not watering too much and growing awesome mushrooms and watering too little and burning your lawn to a crisp. i love it so much. let me know when you figure it out. it looks great!
Wow you have grass! it looks so good I love it! and I bet the kids love it! speaking of kids I can't believe school is starting again they look all grown up! I miss them.... and you too of course!
You are too cute! I am so glad that the patio satys clean! Good to see even if it was only for a brief moment! I love the grass...I cant wait until we have grass that is our own! Love you!
Your kids look so cute for school. I can't believe that Rylee is actually in first grade. That's so crazy.
Uhhh...BBQ at the Boyce's!! Your yard looks fabulous!! I bet it's so nice having it done. Great job!
It does look great! I don't know where the summer went either... cute school pic's.
thanks again for coming down and helping us yesterday!
Post a Comment