Sunday, October 19, 2008

All because two people fell in love!

Who would have thought this,

would turn into this!

Don't I have such a beautiful family! Thanks mom and dad for the good jeans I can see where we get it. You two are just as beautiful as the day you were married! Thanks for being such a wonderful example and support to all of us. We love you!

6 comments:

Kallee said...

Great pics. When did you guys do this? Where did you go. They turned out great.

The Lapuaho's said...

Kenz, your pictures turned out great and you look fabulous like always!

Ali and Rob said...

looks good! I will have to borrow the cd when your done.. Cute, Cute! we are cute aren't we :)

Troop 2531 said...

Love the new pictures! You guys are such a cute family!

Marcae said...

WOW...What a beautful family....seriously!!!

Robyn said...

Kenz what a cute family picture! You guys are hot! I mean they did put you on a billboard!:)