Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I love and will always love Halloween! I wish I had a ton of money to decorate my house all up you know one of those ones your kids beg you to drive by and the ones the kids are afraid to come to the door to trick or treat! I don't know if I will ever get there but, I have high hopes for this holiday. Maybe next year... Anyway I love everything about it, starting with the way my kids get sicked out and dry heave when they have to gut there pumpkins. What wimps :)




I do wish that Halloween Day wasn't always so rushed and busy. Ours started off with pumpkin pancakes then off to school for the costume parade. Rylee was Princess Jasmin and Colby was a Whoopie Cushion. He had a remote fart machine that added immensely to the effects of his costume, it was great! They both looked so cute! Then it was back home to get my costume on a witch wasn't that far of a stretch for me :) Then back to school for Colby's class party. Then after school we ran over to Nana and Papa's to trick or treat and have pizza. Then back to our house for more trick or treating and a fun neighborhood party. All in all I was wore out at the end of the day, but it was all well worth it!





Doughnut Contest!

Rylee and her good Friend Mahaela

7 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

Kenz you make such a cute witch. I am glad you had a good Halloween and of course the kiddos look great in their costumes!

Anonymous said...

You made it a great time for the kids and everyone else to . YOur costumes were great , awsome pumkins kids. Fun times fun memories. YOUR a Great MOM LOVE to you all.

Skye said...

it sounds like such and fun day! Great costumes as well! tell rylee and colby to buck up and gut the pumpkins thats my favorite part! anyway glad you had a fabulous halloween! love ya- PS will you email me that picture of us with ginny? please its a cute one and anyothers you think i might enjoy:)

Kate Rosenvall said...

Where in the world did you get a Woopie Cushion costume? I love it! And what a sassy little witch you are :) Happy Halloween!

Ali and Rob said...

You are a great mom! Tate did ask why i didn't dress up! And at least your kids would touch inside their pumpkins! mine would NOT! they just used spoons, and got all the seeds, but i had to scrape the rest out! fun fun!!

Ashley and Jake said...

haha oh man I love that colby was a whoopie cusion... ha thats awesome! and ry looked as cute as ever! pretty sure I had a dance custom when I was her age that she would've loved, it was just like that! :) and can't forget you! you make a great whitch!;)

Treo Sanders said...

Kenz, looks like halloween was a hit for you and the kids. I love your costume. way to be a good sport unlike me. I honestly can't believe how big rylee is getting. It seems like yesterday she was just as little as jaylee.
Love you