Happy Thanksgiving!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Did Martha Stewart come to town??
This past Sunday I decided to put together a little Thanksgiving feast of our own. Both our kids are not going to be with us this year for the holiday and so I wanted to share that with them still. Any excuse to make food and have the family together really. So I was excited to cook my very first Thanksgiving meal. I must say I would have been happy to have Martha Stewart stop by and stay for dinner. It turned out great! With the help of some great cooks themselves my mom and sister did there share of wonderful dishes as well. The kids made turkey hats and everyone ate and ate and ate........then we ate some more of kades yummy pumpkin cake. Yes you heard me and I am sad I don't have the pictures to prove it but after dinner kade whipped up a fabulous cake. Ladies he should no longer be on the market, he is one of a kind. Anyway for all of you that are cooking thanksgiving dinner, good luck and my hats off to you all, it is a lot of work but it tastes so good!
Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your new family pic! It's so cute. You all look so cute.
Is that homemade cranberry sauce in the pan? I have to say that I would expect nothing less from you! The turkey looks fab! I am so glad that I have you and Skye because at this rate I will never have to cook a thanksgiving dinner! Way to go! Martha would have been proud! Have a great holiday and we will see you soon for Christmas! Loves! Nat
P.S. Way to go Kade on the pumpkin cake! YUM!!!
You do come very close to Martha, thanks for having us, it was fabulous! Kade did make an awesome cake, ive been craving more of it since, but i making myself wait to make it later this week!! thanks again love ya
they turkey looks amazing! i want to be you! thanks for all your help and input for my dinner! Wish i could have been there!
Post a Comment