Friday, November 14, 2008

Cowboy Up!

We went up to my grandparents, Ginny & Papa's, house last weekend to play Cowboys and Cowgirls. Rylee and I love to go there and haven't been as much as we should have, however my little family has never been all together. How sad is that. Laren being the huge cowboy fan that he is, wasn't all to eager to get his butt soar in the saddle. The kids on the other hand could hardly get enough. Papa, myself and Colby and Rylee road all day saturday, the only reason we stopped is it was starting to rain and get dark. The kids loved it and Colby being his first time riding did awesome. He was a natural, I knew he had some Idaho boy still in him. Thanks Ginny and Papa and Tyler for the great time, I promise not to make is so long before the next visit. We love you!

Larens horse was named Polaris!



3 comments:

Skye said...

i am so jealous! I need to make a trip up there as soon as school gets out.... but that is way to long to wait. But i am glad you guys finally went up and the kids had a good time!

RaKell said...

Looks like fun. In the bottom picture you and Rylee look exactly the same! It was fun seeing you the other day, we all need to get together and go out :)

Ali and Rob said...

Glad you guys had a great time! We do need to go up more!cute pics! love ya