Sunday, October 5, 2008
Will we ever slow down?
This month seems like it has flown by, obviously I didn't get to blogging this month. Sorry, If I am not running kids to school, gymnastics, soccer practice soccer games, work, PTA (What was I thinking with that??) trying to vonlunteer in the kids classes and clean and do the laundry, you can find me passed out on my bed. I feel a little crazy and I know I have it easy compared to those with more than two kids all the time. It has made me really think about being a mom and do you know what I love it. Listening to Pres. Monson this morning in coference really woke me up to what is important and that I need to slow down and enjoy the little things with my kids. I am making a promise to them and to all of you publically that I am going to do better and cherish every minute I have with them, as long as there room is clean and there shoes are picked up :) I truly love them and couldn't ask for better kids. So thanks Colby and Rylee for being you and I promise you i will do better!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is the best and hardest job you will ever have. Yes cherish ever moment because is does go to fast. You are a great MOM and the kids and Laren do know it they just don't tell you enough . Fun red outfits the game sounded like a great one to go to. I like you better in blue :) LOVE you all
GO UTES! you are a good mom! you give me no hope that life will slow down! We just better enjoy it each day!
I too like blue better on you! :) You are such an example to me! Thanks for all you do, ;you are a great aunt and sis too! love ya
Post a Comment