
Now she is wearing Heely's! Thats right hold on to your shopping carts at costco, walmart or smiths Rylee got Heely's for her Birthday! I can't believe how time fly's. She is such wonderful little person, I can't even call her my baby anymore she is my little girl! Wow, She is so funny, loving, sharing, friendly, she has the most tender kind heart of anyone I know. Anyone that knows her knows of her love for Animals, all her life she has played with animals not dolls. So this yr of course she wanted an Animal Party! She had 7 freinds come over and they all brought there favorite stuffed animal. We played lots of animal games and had teddy grahams, Scooby snacks and dog bone cookies! All in all it was a hit. I just want to tell Rylee how much she is loved by her whole famiy. Happy Birthday Ry, We love you!
3 comments:
Thanks for having us! it was fun. she is such a sweatie! I can't believe how fast they grow! love ya all!
Kenz, Im dying that she is that old, it makes me sad our kids are getting so old, I need to get another one here! Tell her Happy Birthday!
crazy! sounds like a fabulous party wish i could have been there to celebrate too!she was such cute baby and has grown to be a beautiful little girl inside and out! i love her to pieces!
Post a Comment