Sunday, January 4, 2009

I thought Christmas Break meant more of a Break!

We had the most wonderful Holiday Season I can't believe it has come and gone so quick. Christmas Break should be more of a Break and not so busy, oh well I guess I like it that way. I would like to tell everyone how grateful I am for Family and Friends and for my health, my families health and the gospel. I tried to have my kids keep the true meaning of christmas in there minds and bring it close to there hearts this year. We were able to do some things for others this year and I think that the kids really enjoyed giving almost as much as getting this year. I hope to make that a tradition, it was such a good feeling.
My whole extended family stayed at my mom and dads for Christmas this year, it was crowded but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love when we can all be together especially on Christmas. We went sledding skiing, played games and ate a lot! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season and sorry I didn't get cards out this year, but from my family to yours " Happy Hollidays and a Happy New Year!"
Here are some pictures of the holiday happenings!


















1 comment:

Natalie said...

We love our kitty! Its in our bedroom! We had a great time with everyone! Love you!