Friday, January 30, 2009

The secret password is???

So we had a great family night the other night! We told the kids we had a secret message they had to put together. I had a bunch of words cut up , in side 10 different balloons. They had to pop them and put the sentence together to find out the secret. They were so funny and had a great time. They had some trouble getting the sentence together, but this is what it said.......


They read it over and over, Colby got it and just smiled, rylee is a little slower to get it, she first unscrambled it to say your brother having a baby....."What colby's having a baby" she screamed! No, then we unscrambled it again and Colby read it out loud. I said, that means....YOUR Pregnant colby said with a huge smile. Rylee looked at me and yelled you are and I think it finally clicked with her! So yes we are having a baby! We will have the yours, mine and finally ours, but all in all we consider ourselves ONE lucky little family. I know its early but Laren couldn't wait to tell everyone, so we had to let the secret out. I am due Sept 1st. I feel great but am not looking forward to a long, hot, pregnant summer! I will keep you all updated and let you know as soon as we know the flavor!

14 comments:

Troop 2531 said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I kept asking Laren when you were going to officially announce it on your blog :) Very exciting!

Monica said...

Kenz- Congratulations to you too!! It will be an adventure for both of us for sure!! My little guy is 12, so I for sure have a built-in sitter!! :) We couldn't be happier for this new addition to arrive! We will be having them at the same time, I am due Sept. 3...CRAZY!! Best of luck to you through this pregnancy...I hope it has been good to you so far (I myself have been pretty sick:( but it will be worth it in the end). Talk soon! -Monica

Skye said...

I am so excited i can't wait!!

Robyn said...

Kenz, Im so excited for you! It will be so fun to have kiddo's the same age! We are only like 2 weeks apart! We can go through the summer big and prego together!

Ashley and Jake said...

ITS ABOUT TIME! :):) HAHA LOVE YOU ALL AND IM SO EXCITED!

The Lapuaho's said...

Kenz,

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. Just so you know I enjoyed my summer pregnancy much more than my winter one...if that gives you anything to look forward to. Yea...I can't wait.

Kallee said...

Yea for babies!! I give my blessing to use my name for this little one :) Love you guys.

SassAFrass said...

Kenz,
Congrats! Thats amazing news!!!

Marcae said...

What a darling way to tell the kids. I bet they are so excited! I must admit that I am pretty excited myself. I can't wait until you find out what you are having! Yay!

Meg said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

jodeeharris said...

Congratulations, Kenz!! So excited for you. I am laughing SO HARD that you said you'd let us "know the flavor."

stacy h. said...

i am SO excited for you guys! yes, summer will be hot. just find a friend with a pool you can get in everyday! :)

Deidra said...

Nikkala and I were on the computer at her house and read this together. I've meant to say congrats, but I've been a little slow getting around to it!

The Gray Blogger said...

Kenz-- hope you are feeling well. Congrats on the news of what you are having. I won't say since it's not posted yet!
Hey will you send me an email with your email address on it. I went private and I didn't get you on my list. I will send you an invite.

This is Kimber signed into Jason's account.

k_shoell_8@hotmail.com