Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding & Family Fun!

So this past week has been crazy busy! Lets see here are some events that went on in June, rain, Bridal Shower, rain, Pony Express Days and Family Golf Tourny, rain, Rylee pulled out her second top tooth, rain, Soccer ended, rain, a wedding, rain and very muddy Strawberry Days!
We'll start out with Pony Express Days, Our kids love the carnival. They aspire to run the Gravatron one day! Inbetween rain we managed to get some quality carnival time in, its great because we can buy a wrist band and the kids could ride all they wanted all 3 days of the carnival. Needless to say we got our moneys worth, to bad it was so rainy I couldn't work on my tan.



Rylee and her friends also had a fabulous Tea Party on our porch! I cracked the window and listened to their conversation while working in the office and it was hilarious the things they talked about!

Rylee has pulled out her last two teeth on her own. Papa has been so disapointed! He loves to pull those babies out. Gotta love this stage where there grow in and they don't quite fit their face and you realize how expensive braces are going to be! I can't wait for school pictures this year, good thing she is so dang cute!


Kade and Andie got married on Friday June 19, We were so lucky to have the one sunny beautiful day in June to be there wedding day! They were a georgeous couple and I am so happy for both of them, welcome to the family Andie! Most all of our extended family was able to come, minus a few spouses, but we seem to always have a good time. It was fun to visit and catch up with everyone. Of course you have to have some b-ball in there when the Bunn's come to town! Girls against the boy's, Casey told Rylee she was going to set a screen for her, when they started the play, Rylee started Screaming!!! Bless her!







June is almost over and I only have about 9 weeks left to be pregnant, which is good because people keep asking me how much longer I have, like I am supposed to say any day now, but no I am still in the months left 2 to be exact :) As you can see in the above pictures I look like I have a basketball shoved up my shirt! Wow I hope I can make it two more months!
Strawberry Days was an adventure this year! It rained all day saturday the day we had planned to go to the Rodeo. My cousin Cody Bunn had made the official decision that the kids, well at least his son Keegan was going to Mutton Bust, Rain or shine or Mud! So we loaded up with coats and umbrella's and headed to the Rodeo Grounds. It was so muddy, and wet. We went and signed them in , all the kids were going to do it, Keegan, Tate, Kash and even Rylee got to do it again this year. Colby was to big so he got to do the Cash Cow. About 10 minutes after before it started the clouds parted and sun came out and it stopped raining. Still a muddy, muddy, mess, but it made for a good rodeo! Kash was the first one up and he face planted it right in the mud as soon as he came out of the shoot! He was covered! Poor guy, it was hilarious! After seeing him, a lot of the other kids backed out of going.









3 comments:

Ali and Rob said...

Soo fun! you got some good pic's i will have to get some from you! It was a great weekend...minus the rain sat. made for a fun rodeo..! love ya

Skye said...

you should all move to sunny st. george..it is always nice it was a good time this last weekend!love ya

jodeeharris said...

Glad to see you posted pics of Kade's wedding--I was so sad I missed it. We have had a whirlwind June too (trying to get everything done before I get too pregnant/have a newborn!) and were out of town for Rob's work during the bridal shower and in Idaho getting my mom's house ready to sell during the wedding (she had a flood and caved in roof!) Kade's wife is a beauty!! Hope you are doing well. Maybe all the rain will help us for our last few hotpregnant months!!