Also I would like to thank Laren for being such a great Dad to our kids! Thanks for all you do for our family, we appreciate all your hard work and opportunities you provide us with! WE LOVE YOU!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Fathers Day!
We had a very quite and laid back Fathers Day, because of all the things going on this past week, I will admit I wasn't quite prepared for Fathers Day! All in all it was pretty good, we just went over to my parents house and had a fabulous dinner, thanks mom! Then relaxed and headed back home. I want to thank my Dad for being such a wonderful Father, and Grandfather! My kids adore him and so do I! Love you dad! Also Laren's Dad, he is such a kind man and we love when we can visit, or he comes to visit us. My kids love to hear his stories. We love you to Dean, thanks for all you do!
Also I would like to thank Laren for being such a great Dad to our kids! Thanks for all you do for our family, we appreciate all your hard work and opportunities you provide us with! WE LOVE YOU!


Also I would like to thank Laren for being such a great Dad to our kids! Thanks for all you do for our family, we appreciate all your hard work and opportunities you provide us with! WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great posts! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! skye and i were talking and we need to plan a girls trip soon! Or, maybe later in the fall after the babies are here! Lvoe you and so good to see you!
Post a Comment