Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family Fun at the Manti Pageant!

Laren's sister Sherree and kids and Dad and other cousins came down this year to go to the Manti Pageant. We were lucky enough to be able to have the time off to go with them. My mom first took the Kids to Palisades Wed night and Thursday, I didn't get any pictures there but thanks mom for taking them, they loved it and had a great time. They can't wait to go back! I picked them up Thursday and we headed for Ephriam. I had not been there since I graduated College, we'll just say a few years ago!! Quite a few, anyway it was so fun to drive around and see my old stomping grounds I was upset, I didn't get to get any pictures by where I used to live (which is now a total dump) I showed my kids and they said why did you live there, that place looks horrible. I was sad to say, Snow village is not the same as it used to be! We went and had a wonderful turkey dinner and then off to the Pageant. I had never been and the kids were very excited to just be with their cousins. Other than a little bit of Rain we had it was a great time! We stayed in some apartments in Ephraim and stayed up till all hours of the night laughing and eating pizza and just having fun hanging out together! Thanks Sherree for letting us join in the fun! Here are just a few photo's of that trip!
I think the kids got pictures with just about everyone in the cast these are just a few!





1 comment:

Kallee said...

BADGER PRIDE FOREVER!