Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Fun at Palisades!

This year for our Annual Johnson Family Reunion, we went to Palisades and went Camping, Golfing, Fishing and Swimming. Everyone was there at some point or another except Ashley, We missed you Ash!!!! We had a great time, thanks mom and dad for putting it together! The kids never once got bored there was plenty to keep them entertained. Other than the Bear in my tent and the skunk outside the tent and the sunburns I couldn't have asked for anything more than to make memories with my family! I love when we all get together! I may enjoy it a tad more not pregnant next year I will rock the beach and not look like the beached whale!
THANKS MOM & DAD FOR A WONDERFUL FAMILY REUNION AND HAPPPY ANNIVERSARY!

How sweet, two brother enjoying a nice paddle boat ride!

Serious putting game!

Colby and Rylee floated out on the matteress so far, now wondering how are we going to get back to shore!

Uncle Log and all the kids!





Next America's Got Talent Winner!! That is a water balloon and it is tough, but good thing he's worked on his farmers blow! :)

2 comments:

stacy h. said...

looks like so much fun! your family just keeps getting bigger and bigger! and soon there will be two more grandbabies! i bet you are all so excited. still need name suggestions? try nameberry.com. i like that site, it has lists you can go to like "names that wives like better than husbands" or "names all your friends will think are cool" or "girl names that start with R"....stuff like that. its a fun site i think. good luck! looks like only a few weeks left. i'll be anxious to hear that she is here!

Marcae said...

I love Palisades! I'm sure you guys had a great time. I'm counting down the days for that baby girl to arrive. You are so close! Can't wait!