We took a trip on up to Idaho Falls for Laren's nephew Brett and Jessica's wedding! We usually stay with family but since there was so much going on we decided to get a hotel for once and let our kids think it was more of a vacation that way!! We never stay in hotels so it was fun not to have to clean our room for a couple of days! It was a beautiful HOT weekend in I.F. We swam took many walks along the Riverwalk and played with family. It really is so pretty there along the river, the kids loved chasing the geese and ducks and walking along the river. I was a slacker with the camera and never had it with so I didn't get very many pictures, Sorry!
Brett and Jessica had a beautiful wedding day! They are a beautiful couple also! It made us remember our Hot July Wedding day! Good Lookin group of Boyce' Boys! Happy cute couple! Tyler, Laren, Dean, Gary and David
No comments:
Post a Comment