Today is Mine and Laren's 4th anniversary! Wow to think we've made it that long...:) I just wanted to say happy anniversary Babe! Thanks for all you do for me and our family, we really appreciate you and all that you do! I Love ya! Happy us Day!
Yeah, anniversaries are a fun time. You two are such a cute couple. We miss hanging out with you! Hang in there through tough and good times, we all have 'em.
I can't believe you only have a little over a month left 'til the baby comes. Have you chosen a name yet?
8 comments:
Cute pics! WOW!!! Cant believe it has been four years! You two make a fun and exciting couple! Love you both! Come visit us soon!
Congrats!! Mark and I just celebrated our 8th anniversary...where does the time go??
Happy anniversary! it is crazy it was 4 years ago! almost as hot today as on that day..:)love you
Congrats. Bonne L'anniversaire...that's right, let Jerri Craner know!!
Congrats! Hope you had a super day!
Yeah, anniversaries are a fun time. You two are such a cute couple. We miss hanging out with you! Hang in there through tough and good times, we all have 'em.
I can't believe you only have a little over a month left 'til the baby comes. Have you chosen a name yet?
Congrats! Time sure flies by!
Congrats on your FOUR! I feel like I haven't checked your blog forever. I can't wait to see you Saturday. You better be there. love ya
Post a Comment